Covid 19 Pandemic
In light of the current and on-going COVID-19 pandemic, we wanted to update you on the changes we have made and the new procedures we have put in place in the salon and spa. All the measures are to enable us to welcome you back to the salon in as safe an environment as possible. Above all else your health and well-being, and that of our team, is our main priority.
Arrival at the salon & spa for your appointment.
- We have introduced a sanitation-station on entry to the salon with hand sanitiser – please use this as you enter the salon. We will also provide hand sanitiser at each styling station. In addition, we will be using thermal infrared thermometers to check on guests’ temperatures when they arrive.
- We request that you wear your own face mask/covering at your appointment. We recommend ones that have over-the-ear loops to enable us to carry out your service with as little inconvenience as possible. We suggest you bring in a spare mask/covering in case your mask gets wet during your shampoo or colour inadvertently gets on your original mask/covering. Please note that all our team will also be wearing masks.
- While you will still receive your re-confirmation text 48 hours in advance, where possible we will be calling each client before their appointment to request pre-payment. This will reduce time in the salon and avoid unnecessary waiting at the front desk. If we are unable to facilitate pre-payment, we would prefer ApplePay/Google Pay/Samsung Pay or other contactless payments where possible. We ask that you refrain from using cash. The Team are always grateful for any gratuities that you may choose to give and we can now facilitate such gratuities by card. All gratuities go entirely to the staff you nominate.
- In keeping with our strict hygiene protocols, we have removed hard-copy magazines from all areas of the salon and spa. Instead, while in the salon, you will have complimentary access to all the same titles (and more) which can be read on your own phone/tablet digitally using our secure new Guest Wi-fi Network.
- We ask that all guests arrive for their appointments alone and punctually. We will do our best to accommodate arriving guests but please do not arrive too early for your appointment as you may be asked to return later. Sadly, for the time being, we will not have the waiting space for guests to bring friends/family. Please do not arrive late. While we are working under the coronavirus restrictions, we simply will not have the flexibility to accommodate late arrivals. Please refer to our cancellation policy
- Please only bring one handbag. We regret we will be unable to accept any bags at reception. Your bag will be with you either on your lap or on the floor by your chair. To keep all areas of the salon as clean as possible please do not place your bag up on the work surfaces of our styling stations.
- Please refrain from arriving with jackets or coats unless you can put them in your bag. To minimise the potential for cross-contamination with guest gowns/towels etc that we keep in our wardrobe, we will not be able to take any guest’s items of clothing.
- We will continue to offer guests refreshments made in house. Please note that these will all be made and served wearing disposable gloves. If you arrive with any disposable cups/food wrappers etc, we ask that you kindly take them away with you when you leave.
Changes in the Salon & Spa.
We very much look forward to welcoming you all back to the salon. Regrettably all these measures and precautions come at a cost and until we are able to return to a more ‘normal’ way of working every appointment will incur a COVID-19 surcharge of £3.50 per visit.
As always, community works best when we band together to help each other. During this time, we will do everything in our power to keep our clients and our team safe. Thank you for co-operation, take care and stay safe!