Sally Adams Aveda Lifestyle Salon & Spa is in the heart of Cobham. Aveda Lifestyle Salons and Spas are a unique concept providing a fresh model for a Hair, Health & Beauty Salons. They combine the strong, ethical global brand presence of Aveda with products and services that surpass the competition.
After nearly 13 years of being open, we have a very loyal and dedicated clientele. High standards of customer service and professionalism are top on the list of priorities as we want to ensure that all our salon guests enjoy the full Sally Adams and Aveda experience.
To work predominantly as Front of House with offering excellent customer service in all areas of the Salon and Spa, ensuring the smooth co-ordination between front of house and working alongside the Salon Coordinators who are responsible for overseeing the assistant team.
Front of House Responsibilities:
- Taking all telephone calls quickly and efficiently, dealing with enquiries, bookings and cancellations in an appropriate manner.
- Arranging appointments appropriately based on staff availability. If guests cannot be accommodated at their requested time/day, offer a satisfactory alternative and add to the salon waiting/cancellation list.
- Contacting guests if alternative arrangements need to be made.
- Meet and greet guests and offer refreshments and magazines
- Follow Sally Adams gowning-up procedures.
- Provide excellent customer service to all salon and spa guests.
- Become knowledgeable about all Aveda retail products in order to assist guests in the retail area.
- Communicate efficiently with team members for guests arrivals or change to their schedule.
- Be aware of all salon and spa guest procedures.
- Handling bill payments and gift voucher sales.
- Ensure Reception desk is clean and tidy at all times.
- Ensure Retail area is clean and tidy at all times.
- Comply with all Health & Safety procedures including Fire Safety.
- Maximise the sales and profit opportunities of the Salon to achieve targets.
- Cashing up accurately and reporting to Salon Manager.
- Diffuse client complaints ensuring, where appropriate, help is sought from Salon Manager.
- Participate in and complete the Front of House and the Salon Coordinator Training Programs to excellent standards.
- Attend regular staff meetings.
- Salon & Spa Key Holder.
Our full induction and training programme includes in-salon training as well as courses at the Aveda Academy in London. In addition to the salary, we also offer great perks of working in a Salon/Spa environment.
We are open 7 days a week with one late night, and due to continued growth and demand, we are now looking to extend our Front of House/Salon Coordinator team to ensure a professional, high level of customer service at all times.
What are we looking for:
To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills and values that follow:
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Paying attention to detail
- Commitment to delivering an excellent and consistent level of customer service
- Ability to work on your own and as part of a team
- Forge positive relationships with colleagues
- Reliability & Integrity
- Lead by example
- Supply Management Team with feedback and ideas
- Previous experience in a customer-focused industry essential
- Previous experience in a similar Front of House position preferred
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to work shifts, weekends, evenings
If you possess these attitudes, skills, behaviours and values and feel that this position is what you are looking for, please contact Alison with a covering letter and up to date CV. Having Salon & Spa Front of House experience would extremely advantageous but not essential as is any experience working with Aveda. This position is for 3 or 4 days a week, Wednesdays - Saturdays. Please send a covering letter with your CV