We are now looking to recruit another Hair Apprentice to train and qualify as a hairdresser
We are looking for a reliable, hardworking and motivated individual with a well-balanced and friendly personality. No experience is necessary, but you will need to demonstrate enthusiasm, ambition, a passion for hairdressing and a willingness to learn.
You will need to demonstrate and show;
- willingness to learn and grow professionally
- great communication skills
- ability to work unsupervised and as part of a team
- initiative and enthusiasm
- flexibility and self-motivation
- sense of maturity and responsibility
- ability to work well under pressure
- passion for the hair and beauty industry
For all full time candidates we provide we provide you with the help, training and support to obtain your NVQ 2 or 3, through our comprehensive in-salon training programme. It is a fast paced environment and is essential that the successful candidate is hard-working and looking for an exciting challenge.
If you would like to join our team, please send your CV and also include a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that Alison, Business Manager is on Annual Leave 1st- 8th May but will get back you upon her return.