Salon Assistant Required
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic, motivated and reliable individual to join our team, to assist in the smooth running of the salon and provide excellent customer service. We are looking to recruit a Hair Salon Assistant to work with us, to include at least two week days and every Saturday/Sunday. This position would be ideal for someone attending college on a part time basis.
You will need to be punctual, well groomed and friendly, and be a team player, as well as having the ability to work on your own initiative.
- Confirm daily schedule with Salon Coordinator or Front of House.
- Meet and greet guests and offer refreshments and magazines.
- Provide excellent customer service to all salon guests.
- Ensure that all guests receive Aveda Sensory Experiences.
- Carry out patch tests as directed in line with Sally Adams Aveda standards.
- Restock back bar as needed in line with Sally Adams procedures.
- Participate in and complete the Assistant Training Program to required standards.
- Become knowledgeable about all Aveda retail products in order to assist guests in the salon and on the retail floor.
- Comply with Sally Adams polices and procedures.
- Assist in general housekeeping of the salon to ensure that it is always neat & tidy, clean, and welcoming in line with Sally Adams standards.
- Participate in the reduction of waste and recycling when possible.
- Forge positive relationships with colleagues
- Attend staff meetings, when applicable
- Assist with retail activities as required
- Supply Management Team with feedback and ideas
Full in-house training will be made available to ensure consistent service at Sally Adams. If you would like to join our team, please send your CV along with a covering letter to email@example.com