After nearly 15 years of being open, we have a very established, loyal and dedicated clientele, as well as a constant stream of new clients. High standards of customer service and professionalism are top on the list of priorities as we want to ensure that all our salon guests enjoy the full Sally Adams and Aveda experience.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an Aveda Lifestyle Salon & Spa, which offers a wide range of Spa services to our discerning clientele, including waxing, manicures and pedicures, facials, massage and spa body treatments.
We are looking for an experienced Spa Therapist, who will need to demonstrate and show:
- Willingness to learn and grow professionally
- Great communication skills
- Ability to work unsupervised and as part of a team
- Initiative and enthusiasm
- Flexibility and self-motivation
- Sense of maturity and responsibility
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Passion for the beauty industry
Minimum requirement – Levels 3 in Beauty Therapy.
Additional qualifications in treatments such as Hot Stones, Reflexology and Pregnancy Massage would be advantageous as would be working knowledge of the Aveda products, but not essential.
If you are a team player who wants to be part of a thriving and creative business, please send your CV and also include a covering letter.